Whether new or seasoned, if you own a business of any sort – especially a retail or food-industry business – chances are you’re well aware of just how useful plastic containers are. However, just knowing how useful these display fixtures are doesn’t help – you actually have to use them to benefit!
If you’re not yet using plastic containers in your business, consider the three ideas below to get started.
Idea 1: Use Plastic Containers to Create Candy Displays
Candy is a versatile product container bestellen perfect for stores beyond the traditional candy shop. Nearly every kind of business – from grocery stores and gas stations to restaurants and hotels – cater to customers who will be interested in candy displays.
Choosing containers for candy displays is much like choosing containers for any other kind of display. You’ll need to:
- Take a look at the amount of display space you have to work with and the size and amount of candy you want to display. Understanding your display space and your product will help you when it’s time to make decisions such as the container size that will work best.
- Browse the variety of container sizes, shapes, and colors. You can find plastic containers in numerous sizes, clear and every color from pink to orange, and in both traditional shapes like round and square to holiday-inspired shapes like Christmas trees.
- Determine whether you want your display to stand alone on a countertop or work with other display tools such as wire display racks. Plastic containers work well by themselves, but additional display tools help you maximize your display space – or create space where there once was none.
Idea 2: Use Plastic Containers to Offer Promotions
There are many ways you can use plastic containers to offer promotions. Consider these few:
- Many restaurants and taverns use plastic containers to display small bottles of liquor for promotional purposes, and some even use these containers as “glasses” for fun group drink specials.
- Some stores use these containers to create point-of-purchase or POP merchandise displays to showcase sale items customers might otherwise miss as they’re shopping.
- Businesses can use these containers to create displays that separate items that are new additions to the inventory from those that have been around for a while. Using containers to create these kinds of displays help put the new items in the customers view and promote sales.